When I see fit, I will single out those who have abused their piss and moan privileges, should cease all complaints and/or diatribes, and live what's left of their lives. Taking cues from an old Chris Jericho catchphrase, I implore you—the disillusioned wrestling personality—to please shut the hell up.
Gail Kim is one of the sacred cows of the online professional wrestling world. Kim is known for her proficient "workrate" and boasts a decorated history as one of the pioneers of the once successful TNA Knockouts division. The talented former WWE Women's Champion and TNA Knockouts Champion should have had no problem fitting in as one of the elite talents in WWE's much-maligned Divas division when she returned to the company in 2008.
Instead, Kim was cast aside, significantly visible only as an extra in WWE Diva battle royals and to those who logged onto WWE.com to view the obscure WWE Superstars show. Read more here…
No comments:
Post a Comment